Last Updated: September 30 2019
Testhub services offered through the Testhub Platform are mostly intended for use by business organisations. Your organisation’s use of our platform and services may be subject to your organisation’s own rules or policies, and you shall direct all privacy enquiries relating to such rules or policies to your organisation’s administrators.
Testhub Platform and services may be used by the end users. Any information collected or handled by Testhub in such circumstances is processed on behalf of our customers, usually business organisations, who controls the collection and use of such information. We may or may not have a direct relationship with the end users of our customers. Where this is the case, end users should direct all privacy enquiries, such as any requests to access, correct, amend or delete personal information, to the customers directly.
Testhub is the controller of personal data only when it collects personal data and determines the purposes and means of processing that personal data. For example, when an end user of our Testhub Platform registers an account with us or provide contact information in order to receive customer support, we are the controller of that data. When end users provide information to our business customers, we may act as a data processor only with respect to the transmission of those data to our business customers. Note that we apply the same stringent security measures to all data processed by Testhub regardless of the data relationships.
A. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- If you are (i) an individual or (ii) a representative of a business organisation at the time you register to become a user of the Testhub Platform and/or Testhub Services, you may be asked to complete registration forms which require you to provide information such as your name, email address, mobile number, and screen nick name. You may also provide to us additional optional contact information in your account profile.
- Please note that certain categories of data are necessary for us to provide Testhub Services, such as user name, address, phone number, and email address. These categories will be specified at the time of collection. In the event that you do not provide any or sufficient data marked as mandatory, we may not be able to complete the registration process or provide you with our services.
- We record details of your activities when you use the Testhub Platform and/or certain Testhub Services for legal and/or business purposes.
- When you contact our customer support, sales or other departments, we may record the communications for security and customer services purposes and collect additional information to verify your identity.
- If you make available career profiles or job listings through the Testhub Platform, you may be required to provide information related to your listing(s), this can include but is not limited to information about your organisation, information about yourself and any other information deemed fit for your profile. If you successfully realise an opportunity through a listing on Testhub, we may be notified of the success and may be able to link your profile to the opportunity (and information thereof).
- We also record records of users’ browsing activities on Testhub Platform, including but not limited to browsing patterns. In addition, we automatically gather statistical information about Testhub Platform which may include pages viewed and number of sessions.
B. PURPOSES FOR THE COLLECTION, RETENTION, USE, DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect, retain, use and disclose personal data for the following purposes:
- processing your registration as a user and maintaining and managing your registration;
- providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
- providing Testhub Services to you and/or your end users;
- processing your purchases and/or subscriptions for Testhub Platform;
- personalizing our communication with you based on your order history, and performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve our offerings and services;
- publishing any information you voluntarily submit (which may include, but is not limited to, a photograph or other personal data you provide) to Testhub Platform;
- to comply with applicable law, legal process or lawful government request, or in respect of any claims or potential claims brought against us or our parent companies, shareholders, subsidiaries and affiliates;
- performing screening and checks for unlawful, fraudulent, deceptive or malicious activities.
Subject to obtaining your specific consent (or where otherwise permitted by applicable law in your jurisdiction), we may use your name, phone number, residential address, email address and fax number (which may incorporate personal data) to provide notices, surveys, product alerts, related communications and other marketing and promotional materials to you relating to goods and services offered by us.
Legal basis for Processing for Users from European Economic Area (“EEA”)
Our legal basis to process personal data for EEA Users includes processing that is: necessary for the performance of the contract between you and Testhub; necessary to comply with legal requirements (for example, to comply with applicable accounting rules and to make mandatory disclosures to law enforcement); necessary for our legitimate interests (for example, to manage our relationship with you and to improve our Services); and based on your consent (for example, to communicate with you about our products and services and provide you with marketing information), which may subsequently be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
C. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data to third party service providers engaged by us to assist with providing you with our services (including partners providing customer services to you, contacting you regarding promotions products and services, performing risk control, fraud prevention and legal compliance procedures, and conducting payment processing services) (the “Third Party Service Providers”). These Third Party Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to us and are only permitted to use your personal data in connection with the purposes specified in Section B above, and not for their own purposes.
D. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Testhub will not transfer your personal data outside of EEA. All of your personal data will be safely processed within the EEA.
If you are an end user, please be aware that our customers, who are controllers of your personal data, may process in a way different to us. Where this is the case, you should direct all privacy enquiries, such as ex-EEA transfer, to the customers directly.
E. SECURITY MEASURES
- We endeavor to protect the personal data that you provide to us. We also employ several security techniques, including but not limited to the use of industry-standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption for transmission of personal data in registration information and payment information and the adoption of identity, credential and access management measures for transmission of such personal data to prevent security breaches and unauthorized access of personal data. We limit access to your personal data and other data to people who need to access to such data for their work.
- We retain your personal data as long as you have an account with us, as needed to provide services or products to you, to resolve disputes, or as required or permitted by applicable laws, such as tax and accounting laws.
F. RIGHT TO ACCESS/CORRECT PERSONAL DATA; CONTACTING US
You have the right to request access to your personal data held by us (or on our behalf) and to request correction or deletion of such personal data. Additionally, upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold your personal information. You may contact us at email@example.com to request access, correction or deletion of your personal data. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe. You may also have supplemental rights under applicable law in relation to your personal data. For example, if you are an EEA user, you have the right to request portability of your data.
In case where we act as a processor, we have no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data we process. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct their query to Testhub’s business customers (the data controllers).
You may receive e-newsletters from us. If you would like to discontinue receiving this information, you may update your email preferences by using the “Unsubscribe” link found in emails we send to you.
We do not knowingly collect personal data of minors (persons under the age of 18). If a minor has provided us with personal data, the parent or guardian may contact us on the minor’s behalf to request that we cease any further collection, use and/or disclosure of the personal data and delete the personal data we may hold relating to the relevant minor.
Attention: Data Protection Officer
c/o Testhub Technologies AS
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If Testhub not the relevant “data controller” for the purposes of EEA data protection law, you will be directed to the relevant entity.
- You can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring the browser which is installed in the computer you are using to access Testhub Platform. If you choose, you can change those configurations. You may be able to change your browser preferences or settings to reject all cookies, or are notified and can choose to consent each time a cookie is sent. If you reject all cookies by choosing the cookie-disabling function in your browser, you may be required to re-enter information on our Testhub Platform more often and certain features of our Testhub Platform may be unavailable.
You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you consider that our processing of your personal data infringes applicable law.